<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14742986?origin\x3dhttp://theforgottenmind.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lessons learned from a vacation

A few things I learned from my recent trip to Miami, Key West, Cozumel, etc.

1) You know the woman that announces which seats board the airplane to avoid mass backups in the aisle? Yeah it doesn't really matter.

2) When you double up your money in a cash game of poker, you really should leave the table.

3) From #2, April 1, 2006 will not be a good day for my financial future.

4) Canadians say funny things. Funniest thing I heard though was when this Canadian girl (whom shall remain nameless) said "As if we are leaving tomorrow!". What confused my cousin and I was that she said it as a matter of fact, not as sarcasm. Naturally, our reply was "But, we ARE leaving tomorrow..." and Canada bashing began.

5) Vietnamese people don't get sunburn.

6) Going in a group of 22 people is way to chaotic.

7) I hate beer.

I can't think of anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home