A few changes.
Might be a boring post but somebody requested an update and an update they shall receive.
This is my 3rd year at UD. Amazing how time goes so fast. I can hardly remember my first two years here. Anyhow, this year there has been a few changes for those of you who only "keep in touch" with me through my blog. First off, I'm no longer in Squire. It was time to move on. It would be such a waste of time to live there my entire college life and be sheltered from other experiences, such as cooking, responsibility , partying haha. I can't say I miss living in the dorms that much, for various reasons in which I will not get into. However living in the apartment has been a blast so far.
Also new, I am now getting a double degree. One for Computer Science and one for Economics. Why the sudden change? Because I hated my job this summer. I already made an entry about this but long story short, computer science is boring me, but I feel if I drop it now it would be a waste of 2 years and $24k, so I'm going to finish it and add an Econ major as well.
Not sure exactly what I'm going to do with the 2 degrees, but hopefully I want to do something with the stock market. Make people rich. Spend other people's money and make them give me some of it. Perhaps develop some sort of program that will "predict" the stock market and earn me millions, if not billions or dare I say TRILLIONS.
I tend to ramble on when I have nothing to say.
My course schedule rocks. MWF are Econ days, TR are CISC days, Chinese is everyday. Earliest start time is at 10am, finish no later than 3.
I'm bored. I don't feel like writing.
This is my 3rd year at UD. Amazing how time goes so fast. I can hardly remember my first two years here. Anyhow, this year there has been a few changes for those of you who only "keep in touch" with me through my blog. First off, I'm no longer in Squire. It was time to move on. It would be such a waste of time to live there my entire college life and be sheltered from other experiences, such as cooking, responsibility , partying haha. I can't say I miss living in the dorms that much, for various reasons in which I will not get into. However living in the apartment has been a blast so far.
Also new, I am now getting a double degree. One for Computer Science and one for Economics. Why the sudden change? Because I hated my job this summer. I already made an entry about this but long story short, computer science is boring me, but I feel if I drop it now it would be a waste of 2 years and $24k, so I'm going to finish it and add an Econ major as well.
Not sure exactly what I'm going to do with the 2 degrees, but hopefully I want to do something with the stock market. Make people rich. Spend other people's money and make them give me some of it. Perhaps develop some sort of program that will "predict" the stock market and earn me millions, if not billions or dare I say TRILLIONS.
I tend to ramble on when I have nothing to say.
My course schedule rocks. MWF are Econ days, TR are CISC days, Chinese is everyday. Earliest start time is at 10am, finish no later than 3.
I'm bored. I don't feel like writing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home