<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14742986?origin\x3dhttp://theforgottenmind.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A few changes, part 2

I have this sudden urge to write once again.

Classes are going pretty well, the professors are all pretty interesting in their own way:

ECON 315: Economic History of Colonial America. What? I don't know either, but the professor's name is Farley Grubb. I'm sorry but it doesn't matter what class you teach, a name like Farley Grubb will make it interesting. Ever notice, the more unusual the name, the more interesting their character? Interesting...anyways class is not bad, not really economics but whatever.

ECON 340: International Economics. Interesting class. Even more interesting professor. Johannes Umstaetter. As German as a German can be. Blond hair, blue eyes, somewhat thick German accent but can be understood. The thing that makes this guy so awesome is his dress attire. I don't know where he shops but its awesome. Anyone that isn't ashamed to have a black and white dress shirt with a million cows on it is cool in my book. My favorite outfit has to be today's black vest with neon colored music symbols TUCKED IN to his belly button high jeans. Easy class though I think, stupid people of course always makes it interesting.

CISC 301: Logic and Automata Theory. Only "normal" class I have. Professor is a typical computer professor, thick accent, hard to understand. Cool name though...Vijay Shanker. Shanker has a nice ring to it. Material is stuff I have been learning for the past 2 years of college but is getting a lot more difficult. Should be my hardest class this semester

CISC 361: Operating Systems. YAY we get to learn how windows works! not that interesting. Professor is pretty cool. Silber is his name. Dresses like a hobo, drives a Porsche. I don't understand.

CHIN 107: Intermediate Chinese. Class is fun, professors are insane, too much work though. Chen laoshi, crazy hand motions, funny stories, once equated bribery to the "lubrication of human relationships". Tu Laoshi, most gulliable person I've ever met. Told her i wanted my name to be Tai Mai Shu, thought it meant the literal chinese translation of "extreme book buying". Way too hyper to teach.

Time for Alan's random comments!
- Little red dots give me the chills. Even when I think about them.

- I have been noticing the latest fashion trend among caucasian females at the University of Delaware for the past 2 weeks. Although I am utterly confused as to why this latest trend seems to be popular. It seems as if the new "thing" nowadays is to wear HOODIES in 85 degree weather with denim mini skirts. Obviously its not cold enough to wear a hoodie because their ass is hanging out of their skirt, so why the hoodie? So, in a bold fashion statement, I, Alan Nguyen, will start a WINTER fashion trend of wearing a tank top and mesh shorts! It only makes sense if such a trend were to happen. You heard it here first.

- What is with all the powerful hurricanes? To those of you in Galveston, get out. NOW. For the government, get your ass in there sunday night. That way the whiners have nothing to whine about.

- DON'T MOAN IF YOU DON'T PHONE!

That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home